Sunday, February 6, 2011

chapter 7: so the necklace isn't anything I want to touch...

"I really wish you didn't SCREAM!!!" I said as we ran out of the shoe store. "Well, seeing her everywhere is freaking me out. " " So get used to it!!*sigh* OK, lets sit down on that bench by the fountain and have a look at the necklace". After a while, Elise said "Put it on me. tell me how it looks." "Are kidding?!!" I hollered, "This thing might kill you!". She looked at me like 'That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard..' , but then we hear, "Ha Ha Ha! It won't do you any harm! Give me that-" the witch with 'the hair' said, grabbing the necklace out of my hand," you are such a darling girl, you deserve to wear such a beautiful accessory". She started putting it on Elise, and that girl did nothing. N-o-t-h-i-n-g. Nothing. She looked as if she were delighted. The problem was 'da witch' looked delighted too. Now I know why. When the necklace was of Elise's neck, she said "Au! Au! Au! It's hot, hot ,hoooot. GET IT OF!" When I ripped it of it burned my hand too! I looked around. The witch was gone! "Are you OK?" I asked, staring with horror at my burned hand,that hurt like crazy. ARE YOU OK ?!" I said louder because she didn't answer. Still no answer. I turned around to look at her.
She was sitting there trying to breathe.

No comments: