Sunday, November 1, 2009

My Halloween!

Thanks aunt Annie for the idea. I was a street as you told me I could be. But I added: a black purse, on witch I glued on top a red circle, in the middle yellow one, on the bottom a green one. And I taped a toy car to me. I guess you can see on the pics. Aaron was the cutest spider-kid on earth and David was a scary mummy.You can guess how we made him a mummy. And now I'm scared of toilet paper.



Mom made cute ''pumpkins" out of roundly cut jelly and a little green bean for the stem. Then we played hand made bingo in our living room with little candles on with no lite on. Dad carved this awesome pumpkin that's trying to eat an eye ball.




I made a realistic scarecrow on paper.


We also played with goo made out of potato flour & water.


Aaron was grossed out but after a while he enjoyed it.


These are just some ghosts we saw. No big deal. We see those every day.


It was really fun! please comment.

6 comments:

gramalee said...

Ewie! What a great blog! Too bad the little Halloween package I sent did not arrive in time but I think you will enjoy it when it does. Wow you are doing a beautiful job here. I love photos along with the comments! You look great! xo

Erin said...

That is a kooky pumpkin! I like it. Your costume is really cool Evie. I like the car taped onto it. That is very creative.

Anne said...

Great post! And you did a way better job of the costume that what I described! Love the stop light purse!!!

It looks like you guys had way more fun than we did! Maybe we'll come to Poland next year since you celebrate it better than we do at your home. And that ghost picture is so cool.

Nathan said...

For someone so scared of toilet paper you sure managed to be pretty nonchalant about those ghosts!


BOO!

Susan said...

Grandpa (Paystrup)--Grandma Lee's Dad--- used to ask me to play the piano by saying "tickle the ivories"* Well, one look at you in the picture and I think I'd like to "tickle the street!". Never felt like tickling a street before :)

This is a great writeup. We sure miss you guys. Oh yeah, and I love your scarecrow. Very artistic. And the pumpkin is awesome.

Tyra said...

Never thought of a street before, that's pretty awesome. Thomas was "night" for Halloween, and I was an elf princess, but I mostly just looked like a sleepwalker. That is a very very very weird pumpkin.