Sunday, April 8, 2012

Thank You

A few weeks ago there was Mission Conference in Poland, and Elder Christofferson visited our country. I shook hands with him, and just felt really happy.
During the first session, I helped Cindy (15 year old friend) take care of little (aaannddd not so little) kids. Sorta annoying, but sorta fun. Ish.
Once when I was sneaking some food from the hall, this Sister went out of the room with a little crying boy, saying "You are being very naughty". I smiled at her, and later told her that if she wants, I'm taking care of the kids in another room. She said "Oh, no. Thank you though.".

A few minutes later she came to the kids room. "Could you watch him?"
:)
She handed me a mushy banana- "He should be fine if you feed him this".

uhhh... okay.

But he turned out to be the sweetest boy in the room, so he actually made it more pleasant.

But that is not the point.

The next day, Sunday, was the second Session.
As everyone was slowly getting ready and sitting down (no taking care of kids that day!) a different Sister came up to me and mom. I don't even remember if she handed them to me or mom, but she gave one of us pictures. These:





I didn't even know her.
She told mom "I read your post. I thought this is the least I could do".

Wow.

Thank you.

Now I want to cry.

1 comment:

Erin said...

That is pretty awesome! I wish that our stake conference had an awesome girl like you helping out with the kids!