Monday, April 9, 2012

Pleeeease!


So with there being so many birthdays going on and all, I've been thinking about stuff I would be delighted to get for my birthday.

And even though the post title is "Pleeeease!", its not like I want my parents to see and study this post very well.
OH no,no.
Of course not! Why the very thought?

Here it goes! :


This. The firs season.
Yeah, maybe its a cheap looking Chinese show, but I love it.

Annnd...
Money!

To get...:
THESE.

Ohh yeah.

<3

And that.

But that's all.
Don't need to much to make me happy. :)

And I can even survive without the money part :p

1 comment:

LisAway said...

Yes! We'll get those for you, then we'll go have your nose pierced!! :P Really, though. It does look like a bit extreme style... I prefer the black and white handkerchief with the peace signs all over it that you usually wear around your wrist. :)